# Content Wizard
Content Wizard is a tool that allows users to initiate the creation of necessary pre-configured Acure objects with just a few clicks. There's no longer a need to manually configure all entities, as this service can set up a Workgroup to a ready-to-use state within minutes. For instance, setting up event processing pipelines from Zabbix or other data usage scenarios are now automated, greatly streamlining processes for users.
Content Pack can include multiple independent scenarios that can be executed separately from each other and in any order, an indefinite number of times.
Content Pack Scenario is a collection of pre-configured object templates, such as data streams, coordinators, automation scenarios, SM maps, and threshold rules.
Basic Zabbix and Kubernetes scenarios issued by Acure are available now. These scenarios are primarily designed to showcase the platform's capabilities, and adaptation may be needed for your monitoring processes. However, in future versions, installation owners will have the ability to write their own scenarios and create content packs. Acure will also continue to develop these scenarios and prepare new content packs.
Brief functionality overview:
- Content Wizard section contains cards for scenarios with brief information and scenario search.
- On the detailed scenario viewing page, there is a tab with general information - Overview, outlining the purpose of the scenario and the Acure objects that will be created and configured as a result of execution.
- There is also a tab with instructions - Instructions, which need to be followed before/after running the scenario (if specified by the scenario). For example, you might need to follow instructions for installing/configuring agents and related plugins.
- After the first launch of a scenario within the Workgroup to which the user belongs, a tab with launch history becomes available - Run History, where you can track all the launches of the scenario.
- In case of a successful launch, instructions are provided for the actions that need to be completed to finalize the setup (if required). Additionally, in some cases, the instructions will include all the necessary variables of configured objects (for example, API key of a coordinator or a stream) to ensure quick and accurate execution of the instructions.
- If the scenario was executed with errors, the user can find out the reason from the error log, which will also be displayed on the Run History tab.